1. The seeding amount is 2 grams per square meter;
2. Seeding can be done in spring and autumn, and planting should be done as early as possible in autumn in the north; the pot temperature is suitable for sowing in all seasons;
3. After sowing, cover the soil no more than 1 cm, keep the soil moist until germination;
4. Top dressing is applied every two weeks during the growing period. Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fertilizers are mainly used during the bud period, and the amount of fertilizer should be appropriate.
5. Potted soil must be 'watered, not diligently watered' when potted. In spring and summer, water every morning and evening; ground watering generally follows the principle that the land is wet and not watered, and the principle of watering the land needs to be wetted;
6. After the first stage of flower drop, cut the pedicels from the lower cluster leaves, which can re-extract new pedicels and bloom again in September, thus achieving the effect of two flowering periods a year.
Characteristics of flowers:
The small daisy is resistant to severe cold, and the flowering period is early and long, and the fragrance is floral.
Hi light, can also resist half shadow, like moist, slightly alkaline or slightly acidic soil can grow, extremely cold-resistant.
It is suitable for planting large-scale garden projects with good results. It can also be used as a decoration for many combinations. It is also used for gardening or flower arranging, and is also an excellent cut flower.